Beloved Voyeurs

Sunday 13 July 2008

This week I will be mostly listening to...

I've made myself a compilation to listen to on my MK commute for the week. It goes a a little something like this:

1. Let's Push Things Forward - The Streets
2. Crash - Gwen Stefani
3. Domino Dancing - Pet Shop Boys
4. Wings Of A Butterfly - HIM
5. La belle et le bad boy - MC Solaar
6. I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend - Lush
7. Down In Mexico - The Coasters
8. Machines - Biffy Clyro
9. Lapdance - N*E*R*D
10. Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins
11. I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You - Black Kids
12. Just Go Away - Blondie
13. You Don't Understand Me - Roxette
14. Avalon - Roxy Music
15. In These Shoes - Kirsty MacColl
16. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage - Panic! At The Disco
17. Last Resort - Papa Roach
18. Misery Business - Paramore
19. Fan - Pascal Obispo

No comments: