Beloved Voyeurs

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Lazy blogging to prove I still exist

Thanks to the amazing organisation powers of Sky, I will be without the internet at home for another week or so yet. So in the meantime, I pinched this off Lucy.

- last cigarette: About 10.20pm on 6th July
- last alcoholic drink: I had a JD & diet coke in the Shoe on Monday.
- last car ride: Becky drove me back from the Barge at lunch
- last kiss: This morning
- last good cry: Last good cry? Probably sometime last week when we'd just moved house.
- last library book checked out: I think it was a sociology book in the Weavers school library
- last movie seen in theater: Transformers ages and ages ago
- last book read: Last one I finished was Auto Fiction by Hitomi Kanehara
- last movie rented: It was about 2 years ago, and it was Click, which I never got round to watching because my grandfather died that evening. Not been to Blockbuster since!
- last cuss word uttered: It was probably 'shit'. I try not to swear at work so that would be as bad as it would have got, I think.
- last crush: Hmmm... Pete? Beyond him, I honestly don't know! Oh god, that's tragic!
- last tv show watched: GMTV this morning before work
- last time showered: Monday night I think
- last shoes worn: I have my New Rocks on now... battered as they are.
- last CD played: I mainly use the iPod now. Last CD was Gourmandises by Alizee I think.
- last item bought: Did the shopping last night and the last thing through the till was Heat magazine so that would be it.
- last download: The Flobots single of the week on iTunes a few weeks ago.
- last annoyance: The print drivers playing up at work
- last disappointment: Probably in myself that I'm doing this instead of the many other things I should be doing!
- last soda: I don't really do soda... it probably would have been the diet coke in the aforementioned drink on Monday
- last thing written: A VAT receipt cover letter for a client
- last key used: my office key
- last word(s) spoken: "What was that about?"
- last sleep: Last night until 6.30 this morning
- last IM: Probably a video conference with my Dad for work
- last sexual fantasy: LOL... about 10 minutes ago?
- last weird encounter: Woman on the street this morning asking me about a cat
- last ice cream eaten: Don't think I've had ice cream since I last went to Chi Chi's and that was months ago
- last time amused: This morning
- last time wanting to die: Oh, every 10 minutes. I'm melodramatic.
- last time hugged: This morning
- last time scolded: Probably last night for being to strict to my diet
- last time resentful: Constantly. I'm working on it.
- last chair sat in: The one at my desk I'm in now. It's a big black leather thing that looks far more important that I am.
- last underwear worn: Red ones
- last bra worn: Silver... I'm mismatched
- last shirt worn: I have a sleeveless crepe black thing on. I don't like it. It's a work top. I don't wear stuff I like for work.
- last webpage visited: Facebook

No comments: